Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Highlight: Teaching ART with Books Kids Love




This is an activity book offered at PERC for you to teach your child Art! There are many great ideas within this book for you to use.
Using more than 100 illustrations and award-winning children's books, this creative resource provides educators with all the tools necessary for teaching art. The information, examples, project directions, and variety of choices provide everything for teachers and parents who a
re looking for fresh ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    คลิปฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a spectral difference in absorption of a blank paper and ink material. The team tuned to that spectral contrast using computational methods to enhance the contrast significantly. This rendered the letters visible to their next algorithm, which recognized the characters.
    Electrical Installation

    ReplyDelete