Monday, October 4, 2010

The "Tutti Frutti" Game

Over the summer time, PERC sponsored the "Teen Summer Game Days" event. Teens got to play a lot of the games offered at PERC. Tutti Frutti was played on the very first game day and it was a favorite!

Tutti Frutti is recommended for older children and their parents. When the cards are flipped over there are fruits on the other side; players must recognize the fruits in the pictures and the amount of fruits to hit the bell. It is a fun and fast game that you and your child(ren) will love!

3 comments:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    myhackscheatsgames

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. pc games download setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer one thing back and aid others like you helped me.
    Bestgamehack.top

    ReplyDelete