Here is a little information on Love and Logic, as well as a brief biography of the founders and voices of Love and Logic.
"This practical and straightforward philosophy is backed with 30 years of experience. Parents can apply it immediately to a wide range of situations instead of struggling with difficult counseling procedures.
Jim Fay-- Founder and former school principal. 30 years of experience as a speaker, consultant. Jim Fay has become one of America's most sought-after presenters in the fields of parenting, positive discipline, and classroom management
Charles Fay, PhD-- President and school psychologist. Charles Fay, Ph.D. is a parent, author and consultant to schools, parent groups and mental health professionals around the world.
Foster W. Cline, MD-- Founder and psychiatrist. Dr. Cline is an internationally renowned child and adult psychiatrist, as well as the co-author of Parenting with Love and Logic. His love of children and passion for changing lives." --www.loveandlogic.com
Below is a list of some titles (not all) that we have in our collection of Love and Logic. If this interests you, try it out.
- Put the Fun Back into Parenting- Stories that Teach by Jim Fay
- Oh Great! What do I do now?- Parenting Remedies for when kids cook up the unexpected. By Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Parenting Teens with Love & Logic-Preparing adolescents for responsible adulthood. By Foster Cline, M.D. & Jim Fay
- When Kids Drain Your Energy- By Jim Fay
- Shaping Self-Concept- Encouraging Kids to take risks and learn- By Jim Fay
- Hope for Underachieving Kids- Opening the door to success with Love and Logic- By Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
- Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood. Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years- By Jim Fay & Charles Fay, Ph.D.